Key To Bliss
1. Serve. Love. Give. Meditate. Realise.
2. Be Good. Do Good.
3. Enquire 'Who am I?' Know the Self and be free.
4. Detach. Attach. D.I.N. (Do It Now)
5. Adapt, Adjust and Accommodate.
6. Bear insult. Bear injury. Highest Sadhana.
7. Simplify. Purify. Intensify.
8. Seek, Find, Enter and Rest.
9. Devote, Dedicate and Dissolve.
10. Examine, Analyse and Know.
11. Enquire, Discover and Recover.
12. Cooperate, Collaborate and Coordinate.
13. Devotion, Dedication and Discipline.
14. Discrimination, Dispassion and Determination.
15. Aspiration, Renunciation and Meditation.
16. Service, Sacrifice and sublimation.
17. Solitude, Seclusion and Silence.
18. Purification, Concentration, Reflection, Meditation.
19. Illumination, Identification, Absorption and Salvation.
20. Energise. Galvanise. Vitalise.
21. Excel in service. Expand in love. Advance in knowledge.
22. Pray. Aspire. Inspire.
Select, O aspirants, any one of these keys, open the chambers
of thy heart and enter the abode of Bliss and rest peacefully
for ever. May Lord bless you.
The Serenity Prayer
God grant me
to accept the things
If cannot change,
courage to change
the things If can,
and the wisdom
to know the difference.
- Reinhold Niebuhr.